Thursday, July 5, 2007

..music take me away

As influential as the life I have chosen, the life I have inherited..my
senses tell me to write when she plays...her wordplay so sincere,
approach to my eardrums and spoken word to my mind tears away at my
psyche..I'm so engulfed in her ups and downs, her upper tier attitude,
her flow of evanescence..simple and complex, loving and careful..careful
to not lead my heart astray but to steer my thoughts into her...

each scat, each pitch, each sincere word and flow she presents to me
leads me to believe she sings to me..leads me to believe she speaks to
me..leads me to believe she sees me..lettin me kno there's no beter,
that confidence takes me ona whirlwind..nicknames and head rubs, not
only physically but deep within the rooted stems of my brain..so intense
is my forseen future with her by my side I can repeat the many words
that pull me further and further in..I like this feeling, only time I've
felt I have fallen..

for a complete stranger, only seen within feet of dialouge, never
completley speaking but always talking, telepathically from miles and
miles apaprt..see has to see me when she writes these so called
confessions..desire to be endulged in me..I welcome it with open arms,
smiling faces, nurturing touches, and steady paces

shit..all I have to do is press rewind to be put in this whirlwind of
emotion to feel the existence of she next to me without even touching
her presence..a breath taken in music is a step taken in life, a
profession of love to the world and influence to my existence that I can
ultimatley one day take her on that joyous ride as she has taken me.

No comments: