Thursday, February 14, 2008

February the 14th!

Song of the day- naturally, its "happy valentines day"- Andre 3000- "when arrows dont penetrate, cupid cracks the pistol!!!!"

So its valentines day and I can recall when I posted a blog last valentines day. Its been a good minute since this blog of mine has been going on, and last valentines day was a funny joke. This valentines should be content to say the least, Ill be sliding my behind to our club to of course, throw the annual v-day party.. bring a date or dont, we dont care lol.

I really dont have much else to say but happy v-day to everyone I guess, I mean this is not a real holiday. In the words of those who eitha dont have a "valentine", or want an excuse to hate the opposite sex "valentines day should be everyday not just one day waaa waaa waaa".. I know one thing. If I dont drop this card off to momma, I still wont hear the last of it. Ima be sure to get there, drop it off and be out before pop gets home wit his bouquet, candy, and card for his lovely wife. I dont feel like watchin middle aged cupcaking haha.. Even though its an attribute to his ongoing love for her. But still! EW.. LOL

..gimme the lucious!

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Happy vday swag!

CHA CHA said...

Happy V Day!

kit von b. said...

lol @ "I know one thing. If I dont drop this card of to momma, I still wont hear the last of it." sheeeeeit...i hear that. i kinda get grossed out when my parents make out too : /

-karrie b.