Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stoopid poeim deigh!

So its stupid poem day LOL.. and well, here's mine. Shout out to all the poets of the world that write poetry to get booty.. or maybe just to get a reaction out the crowd like, "that's a deep pro-black brotha".. and then see him walk outside with a white lady LOL(See 1:00-1:20).

So here it is..


Women, woman, womans.. they all the same.. cause we all in the same game. Run dmc, ruby dee, denzel, what the hell..
I'm the original American gangsta, I snitched on my momma.. went to school and told the teacher ain't no such thing as a comma..i make my own rules.. fools!
Hey, come scratch mah back, im talking bout that ray charles scratch!
I wanna swim 20 laps in ya! Yea,.. in ya! 20 of em.
I'm the one in the club doin the runnin man, backwards, on my knees.. you know how hard it is to do the runnin man on yo knees!! I'm the cats pajees…

That’s pajamas for you squares.
I hate pears! You know that green fruit..
Gimme the loot gimme the loot!
Im my own babies momma.. lemme say that again.. im my own babies mama..
Don’t make me slap you..
Go make me a sammich! Like a Sammie from quiznos!



Thank you.

6 comments:

po3tictw33t said...

lol, thats really all i can say..

Eb the Celeb said...

yup that was stooooopid...

but made me laugh... boy u know u craaazzy!

CHA CHA said...

Im guessin Ima square cause I neva heard pajees before...LOL...

swim 20 laps..hmmmmmm

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

when you said women, women, women I was like here we go lol then you switched it up...

MsP

Amazon said...

awesome:)

dejanae said...

ha
im gon do some swagga jackin with this one