Monday, February 11, 2008

Soundtrack to ma life right now.

im jackin this from ma blog folks EB the Celeb:


Opening Credits:: Dec 4th- jay-z

Average Day:: golden time of day- frankie beverly and maze/ keep ya
head up- tupac

Spending time with friends:: where you at- lil wayne

Driving:: my rims-federation/ lets get away- T.I./
lil wayne- the carter 2 album

Bad day:: slippin-lil kim/ Ye-yo (live) erykah badu
song cry- jay z

Fight scene:: new oakland- mistah F.A.B.

Mental breakdown:: miseducation of lauryn hill-lauryn hill/ eye on the
Sparrow/ he will take the pain away- Kirk Franklin

Life is okay:: there is a way- mos def/ teedra moses-whassup/ Happy home- tupac

Graduation:: Good Life- kanye west

Longing for love:: weekend love-dwele

First glance/new crush:: Excuse me miss- jay z/ slow down- bobby
valentino/ slow dancing- omarion/

Secret love:: she don't have to know- john legend/ distant lover- lil
boosie

First date:: you don't know my name- alicia keys

Falling in love:: I hope its you- donnel jones/ in a sentimental mood-
duke ellington

Love scene:: (mixtape, too many songs to count) see " Lights down low vol 1"

Breaking up:: cheat on you-trey songz/ another again-john legend

Long night alone:: street love-lloyd

Wishing for love to return:: take me- teedra moses ft raphael saadiq

Fighting to get him/her back:: Do you-neyo

Proposal:: living for the love of you- the isley brothers

Wedding:: beautiful- darien brockington

Reflecting on life:: my life- mary j. blige

Reflecting on love:: I miss you - Harold Melvin and the blue notes/ I miss you- darien brockington

Death scene:: my life is in your hands- Kirk franklin

Closing credits:: Big brother (instrumental)- kanye west

:)

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Thanks for the shout... and its officially that I'm in love... I am about to pack up right now and move to the west coast...

you know about one of my fav artists teedra... you have my fav jazz record of all time... in a sentimental mood... and you know about D-Brock...

Will you marry me? LOL!

But on the real... very good taste in music... would have never thunk it... thought west coast guy's playlist would have consisted of nwa, nate dogg, and snoop

Amazon said...

that's pretty tight